Assassin’s Creed 2 PC Retail Key
Our Price: £18.95
This key will not work with steam or EA download manager. It is for use with the original game.
We can provide you details of how to obtain the game legally. Please contact us for more information at email@example.com
Original game disk not included
Renaissance Italy isn’t the usual sort of setting for a video game, but then Assassin’s Creed isn’t one to play by the rules. Ezio Auditore di Firenze is yet another ancestor of modern day Desmond Miles – a nobleman out to avenge the death of his family in the guise of a shadowy assassin.
Like the last game you’re given total freedom to explore multiple cities, but with greatly improved parkour skills and the new ability to swim. There’s also a lot more variety in the missions you undertake – the main complaint with the original game- so you’ll never feel you’re just doing the same tasks over and over again.
Combat has also been completely overhauled, with dozens of different weapons and a new health system. With no less than Leonardo da Vinci acting as your very own Q style gadget master this stunning sequel improves on every element of the original.
- Renaissance man: Play as an all-new character in 15th century Italy, with new abilities, new weapons and a whole new world to explore.
- The spice of life: Massively improved mission variety, with new freeform mission structures and many more random events.
- Tools of the trade: All-new combat system lets you steal weapons from your opponents, use dual hidden blades and even an early form of pistol.
- Real history: Meet historical figures such as Leonardo da Vinci, Niccol Machiavelli and Lorenzo de’ Medici, all of whom can offer you their own unique brand of aid.
- Tourist spots: Explore real world locations including Rome, Venice, Florence and Tuscany, as well as specific landmarks such as the Grand Canal and St Mark’s Basilica.
- Processor: Dual core processor 2.6 GHz Intel® Pentium® D or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 3800+ (Intel Core® 2 Duo 2.2 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ or better recommended)
- RAM: 3 GB Windows XP / 2 GB Windows Vista
- Video Card: 256 MB DirectX® 10.0-compliant video card or DirectX 9.0-compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (see supported list)*
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 or 10.0-compliant sound card (5.1 sound card recommended)
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0 or 10.0 libraries (included on disc)
- DVD-ROM: DVD-ROM dual-layer drive
- Hard Drive Space: 12GB
- Peripherals Supported: Keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360® Controller for Windows recommended)