100% SAFE & SECURE
Office 2019 Home and Business for Mac
The essentials to get it all done. Office Home and Business 2019 is for families and small businesses who want classic Office apps and email. It includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Step up to a complete integrated solution designed for your small business. Office apps have been enhanced with the latest AI tools to make you more productive. Start a document on your laptop, then revise it on your phone. Share it with your colleagues and see the changes updated in real time. With Outlook email, shared calendars, and task-list tools, you can manage team scheduled and increase efficiency.
Below is a list of some of the new capabilities of each application included in this:
- Get work done easier:
- Perform better data analysis:
- Create more impactful content:
- Manage email more efficiently:
Learning tools captions and audio descriptions
Text to speech
Improved inking functionality
Funnel charts and 2D maps
New Excel functions and connectors
Publish Excel to PowerBI
Zoom capabilities for the ordering of slides within presentations
Morph transition feature
Insert and manage Icons, SVG, and 3D models
Improved roaming pencil case
Updated contact cards
Office 365 Groups
Travel and delivery summary cards
System Requirements: Windows 10
Classic 2019 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Plus OneNote for Windows 10
Licensed for home and commercial use
To activate this key, please check How to activate Office key and scroll down to Mac > Microsoft Office Home and Business 2016 & 2019
- Computer and Processor: Intel processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Hard Disk: 10 GB of available disk space; HFS+ hard disk format (also known as macOS Extended) or APFS
- Display: 1280 x 800 screen resolution
- Graphics: No graphics requirements.
- Operating System: Office for Mac is supported on the three most recent versions of macOS. As new major versions of macOS are made generally available, Microsoft will drop support for the oldest version and support the newest and previous two versions of macOS. Product functionality and feature availability may vary on older systems. For the best experience, use the latest version of any operating system specified above.
- Additional System Requirements: Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Microsoft account required.
Go to office.com/systemrequirements for compatible versions of Windows and macOS and for other feature requirements.
The product has no reviews yet.