For players *not* using Windows 10 or Windows 11, please go to Minecraft.net/download to get the Launcher for your operating system and access to your game.
For more information on how to use the Minecraft Launcher, check out https://aka.ms/MCLauncherFAQ.
Create, explore, survive, repeat. Minecraft: Java Edition and Bedrock Edition are now a package deal for Windows. Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition gives you access to both games in one purchase and one unified launcher, making it easier than ever to go from one edition to the other. Cross-play with any Minecrafter by simply switching to the edition your friends have. Now you can enjoy twice the mining and twice the crafting – with more Minecrafters than ever.
Explore randomly generated worlds and build amazing things from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles. Play in creative mode with unlimited resources or mine deep into the world in survival mode, crafting weapons and armor to fend off the dangerous mobs. Scale craggy mountains, unearth elaborate caves, and mine large ore veins. Discover lush cave and dripstone cave biomes. Light up your world with candles to show what a savvy spelunker and master mountaineer you are!
- Available on Windows, Linux, and Mac
- No need to choose! Get the best of both editions in one purchase
- Two games, one launcher! You can now conveniently access both Java and Bedrock Editions from the same launcher
- Switch between editions and play with friends who have any current version of Minecraft
- Receives frequent updates via the game launcher
- Free trial version available
- Minecraft Launcher
- Minecraft for Windows,
- Minecraft: Java Edition.
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
1. Press the Start button, and then enter store into the search bar.
2. Choose Microsoft Store from the results to open the app.
3. Select your account in the top-right corner of the screen, and then select 4. Redeem code or gift cards.
6. Click Next, and then follow the prompts.
1. Download & install any Trial/Free VPN software on your phone/pc/mac. If you already have a VPN with the specified location on the product (Turkey), that will do.
2. Launch the VPN app and connect to a Turkey server.
4. Log into your Microsoft account, then proceed to redeem the code. If you don't have an account yet, create one here.
5. To download the game, go to Minecraft launcher and click on ‘Download Launcher’. Once completely downloaded, proceed to install.
6. Run the Minecraft Launcher, then log in to the game with your Microsoft account.
Join the EF Army for exclusive member benefits