100% SAFE & SECURE
- Electronic First is proud to have an exclusive deal with PayPal. PayPal has been a leading online payment merchant for over 20 Years. With PayPal, online payments for goods and services have been made easy and secure. By offering fraud protection and digital encryption, PayPal ensures buyers are able to buy with confidence online. Paying with PayPal is the most secure way to make any online purchase.
- You have the choice to pay through VISA/MASTERCARD/AMERICAN EXPRESS and much more.
- Don’t have a PayPal account? No problem! You can now pay directly using your major card, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, and American Express.
0% Fees (Save even more)
- We are proud to accept Crypto payments on the world-renowned Coinbase platform. We are currently accepting payments in:
- Bitcoin is a digital currency that allows quick and secure online payments. It uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks. We partnered with Coinbase, to enable Bitcoin as a form of payment on ElectronicFirst.com. Paying with Bitcoin allows you make fast online transactions worldwide, with no banking fees and very low transaction fees.
- Ethereum is a popular decentralized blockchain framework that establishes a peer-to-peer network allowing participants to transact without a trusted central authority. You can send your ETH without any intermediary service like a bank. It's like handing cash over in-person, but you can do it securely with anyone, anywhere, anytime.
- USDC is a fully collateralized US dollar stable coin. It is an Ethereum powered coin and is the brainchild of CENTRE, an open-source project bootstrapped by contributions from Circle and Coinbase. USDCs are issued by regulated and licensed financial institutions that maintain full reserves of the equivalent fiat currency in a 1 USDC:1 USD ratio.
- Litecoin (LTC) is decentralized money, free from censorship and open to all. Send low cost private, secure, borderless payments to anyone, anytime, anywhere. The Litecoin blockchain is the largest global scrypt based network, operating with 100% uptime since 2011 securing and transacting billions of dollars of value.
- Designed for the 21st Century, Dai (DAI) is the first decentralized stablecoin on the Ethereum blockchain. With every Dai backed by collateral, it is a possible solution to the volatile and unpredictable nature of cryptocurrencies. As a stablecoin, you can be rest assured that you are not susceptible to fluctuating values.
- Bitcoin Cash brings sound money to the world, fulfilling the original promise of Bitcoin as "Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash". With Bitcoin Cash, you can send money to anyone, anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Like the Internet itself, the network is always on. No transaction is too big or too small. Bitcoin Cash offers more privacy and anonymity than traditional payment systems like bank transfers and credit card payments