With Office 2013, Microsoft made substantial improvements over previous Office versions. In fact, Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus is certainly the most complete version of the Office 2013 series, compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit systems. All functionalities have been significantly enhanced, greatly simplifying data creation and processing. Office 2013 Professional Plus is an extremely powerful software that adapts to all types of users, such as private individuals for the creation of basic documents and businesses for management purposes and realization of more complex projects. Office 2013 Professional Plus is always guaranteed to deliver the ideal solution for your needs.
The applications included in Software Office 2013 Professional Plus are listed below.
• Word 2013: The Word 2013 interface has been enhanced and improved. You can create any type of document, private or corporate, in your own customized style with professional quality. You can also insert photos, pictures and graphics in your design.
• Excel 2013: A program that offers a wide range of professional features, from the creation of financial tables, to product databases and Excel tables of all kinds. New graphics and mathematical functions have also been added, whilst preserving full compatibility with all CSV files.
• PowerPoint 2013: Undoubtedly, the most important presentation software on the market, now enhanced to improve performance even further. It allows you to build presentations with just a few clicks and includes the option of inserting creative transitions. All these functions and many more to significantly streamline your work.
• Outlook 2013: the swift management of e-mails, contacts and appointments is an essential requirement, particularly in business offices, and Outlook 2013 provides the perfect solution. These and many other features will enable you to always stay in step with the times.
• Publisher 2013: A program that allows you to easily manage the publication of professional-looking flyers, advertisements, magazines and much more. Create publications that will impress partners and customers in the most simple and effective way.
• OneNote 2013: Take notes on the move and share them with your colleagues. You can also link files, web pages, audio, video and much more.
• Processor: 1 Ghz or faster x86 or x64 bit processor with SSE2
• Operating system: Windows 7 or later, Windows server 2008 R2, or Windows server 2012
• Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
• Hard disk space: 3.0 GB available disk space
• Required display: 1024x576 resolution
• Graphics: DirectX 10 graphics card
• Required unit: A touch enabled device is required to use any multi touch functionality. Touch features are optimised for Windows 8 or later
Take your writing to the next level. Microsoft Word is a perfect tool for bloggers, writers, students or journalists working on professional documents. Use custom templates and added features to take your writing that one step further.
One of the worlds most popular spreadsheet programs. Create professional spreadsheets for financial reports using custom-built templates or create your own using modern formulas and calculations.
Create, neat presentations with Microsoft PowerPoint to make you stand out from the rest. Use animations and pre-made templates to improve your presentations. Perfect for students and business owners.
OneNote is best used in a collaborative environment. Insert individual notes, images or other content found on the internet and share with colleagues or family whilst storing it all in one safe, easy to access location. please note, Microsoft have not provided any update since OneNote 2016, this version will be made available to you.