NOW voucher code not recognized
Seeing an error telling you there's a problem with your voucher when you try to enter the code on your device, or on the website? Here are some of the most common causes.
- First, double-check you've typed in your code correctly
It’s easy to mistype letters and numbers that look similar. Make sure you enter the code exactly as it appears on your voucher or gift card, and look out for these easily confused characters:
- 5S (Number 5, and letter S)
- 0O (Number 0, and letter O)
- 9g (Number 9, and letter G)
- 1ilL (Number 1, lower-case i, lower-case I and capital letter L).
- Are you trying to apply your voucher to the wrong type of membership?
You'll get an error if, for example, you’ve got a voucher for a Sports Membership but you’re trying to apply it to an Entertainment Membership. Make sure you choose the right membership for the voucher you’ve got, then try entering the code again.
- Check the small print
There are a few reasons why your voucher might not be valid. It may have expired, for example, or it may be an offer that can only be used once per member, or that’s only for new members. It’s best to double-check the small print:
- Try checking the legal text at the end of the email that was sent with the voucher code.
- If you’re trying to apply a gift card, check if it’s still valid by reading the terms and conditions that came with it.
- Already on an offer?
If you're already on an offer for a particular membership, you'll need to wait until it has less than 30 days to run before you can apply another voucher for the same membership. Come back in the last month of your offer and try again.
- Are you a BT or iTunes customer?
Sorry – if you pay for your membership through BT or iTunes, you won't be able to apply any vouchers to your account.
- If you're trying to use a gift card, has it been activated?
If your gift card hasn't been activated, please let us know by opening a new support ticket by following the instructions at the bottom of this page.
- Has your voucher already been used?
Voucher codes can only be applied once, so you’ll need to get another voucher code to continue.
- Got a Sports Mobile Membership voucher?
Sports Mobile Membership vouchers can only be applied via our website or the mobile app.
To assist you better, please include the details below:
1. Order ID
2. Screenshot of the pop-up/error message
3. Additional information (if any)
NOTE: We don't provide replacements/refunds for products that are already redeemed to the account. Refunds are only processed provided that the product is in its unused condition and can be sold on. Used products are not eligible for refunds.