100% SAFE & SECURE
About these terms and conditions
- You should read the terms and conditions set out below before purchasing goods using this website.
- In these terms and conditions, the expressions “we”, “us” and “our” are a reference to: Electronic First FZ LLE Creative City Media Free zone, Creative Tower, Fujairah, UAE
- We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment.You may offer to purchase the products described in this website for the price specified on this website.
- Your order must contain your name, postal address, phone number, e-mail address, and any other ordering information specified on this website.
- Confirmation of your payment will be sent to your e-mail address once your payment has been cleared. This will be done by a third party service provider such as PayPal/Crypto.
- You may not cancel an order once it has been submitted, even if you have not yet received confirmation of payment.
Payment and price
- All subscription/memberships/ timecards and points codes will only be emailed once the verification process has been completed, once payment has cleared.
- Prices are exclusive of goods and services tax and any other charges. All items purchased from our website are sent via email from our servers located within the UAE. If your delivery address is outside of the UAE, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment/ product reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country; electronicfirst.com advises each customer to contact their local customs office for further information.
Cancellation due to error OR unavailability
- You acknowledge that products may be listed at an incorrect price, with incorrect information. In these circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel the transaction.
- If a cancellation of this nature occurs after your credit card has been charged for the purchase, we will immediately issue a full refund to your credit card account for the amount in question.
- We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment.Delivery of our products will be effected in the manner described on this website i.e. products purchased online will be dispatched via email upon receiving your order.
- A scan of the original card will be sent to your registered email address. All cards are archived by Electronic First for 6 months, 12 month memberships will be archived for 12 months.
- Under certain conditions, (e.g. customer error when making order, incorrect card delivered) or any error in the ordering process, Refunds/Returns/ Replacements are available for purchases in our online store. Please contact us to determine the eligibility for refunds and returns. Refunds are only processed after we are in receipt of an unused item. This process can take up to 24 hours after the sale.
- Due to the nature of the product (digital download), refunds cannot be given immediately, a time period of 24 hours is applied to insure that the item has not been redeemed by the previous customer. Refunds can take from 5-7 working days to show up in your account.
- Replacement cards will be given to the equivalent value of the card initially purchased.
- Returns will be accepted provided the product is in its unused condition and can be sold on. Being a digital product, a return will be investigated to insure the product code has not been redeemed. Unused products will be issued a full refund.
- You acknowledge that if there are any account issues, the customer will be given the details of the appropriate service to contact. This will need to done by the customer themselves, and not by our customer support agent..
- We are funds can only be authorised up to 30 days after purchase.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Therefore any information which you give to us is transmitted at your own risk. Any photo identification such as scans of a Passport, Driving licence, or any other ID cards will be deleted immediately from our system once the customer has been verified.
- Payments will be taken via a third party. PayPal/Crypto is encrypted with 128 bit SSL security. If you have any queries about security issues whilst making payments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you are a verified customer, any digital product purchased will be instantly emailed to your registered PayPal email address upon receiving payment. We reserve the right to limit the number of products and purchased made by any verified customer if we feel the need to.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Our verification process enables us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
- Electronic First may disclose your personal information to third parties to complete a transaction on your behalf or provide you with a service that you have requested. For example, payments on the Website are processed by a third party contractor.(i.e Pay Pal).
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability arising from or relating to your use of this website including the online purchase of our products, as set out in our Legal Disclaimer.
- We do not warrant that the details on this website concerning those goods or services will satisfy the laws of any other country. It is your responsibility to determine whether these details satisfy the laws of the jurisdiction which you reside (if that jurisdiction is outside of the UAE) and, if the details do not satisfy the laws of your jurisdiction, you may not order any goods or services from this website.
Changes to these terms and conditions
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon notification on this website. Your continued use of the website following such notification will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
Termination of access
- Access to this website may be terminated at any time by us without notice for any of the following grounds.
- You fail to make any payment to us when due
- You breach the terms of this Agreement (repeatedly or otherwise)
- When requested by us to do so, you fail to provide us within a reasonable time with sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity
- We suspect you have engaged, or about to engage, or have in any way been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity on the site
- Your identity / i.p. address has been flagged up as ‘suspicious’ by our third party services providers.
- We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment.
- In these Terms, ’Intellectual Property Rights’ means patents, database rights, copyright, design rights (whether registered or unregistered) and other similar rights, together with the right to apply for the protection of any such rights. All Intellectual Property Rights in the site shall be owned by us absolutely.
- If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions shall nevertheless continue in full force.