100% SAFE & SECURE
The latest expansion lets your Sims go green with The Sims 4: Eco Lifestyle. While it might be a friendly reminder to be environmentally conscious, it’s also a reminder of how far The Sims 4 has come.
Change the world
In Evergreen Harbor, all your actions and decisions will influence the state of the world around you. The cleaner the city of Evergreen Harbor, the more nature will prosper. You decide if there is air pollution or if the air is clean enough to see the northern lights in the sky. Let the trash accumulate on the streets of your neighborhood or clean it up to create lush green pathways through the city. It's up to you!
Improve your home
The new Build mode updates also encourage green living. For the first time, you can balance your bills with wind turbines, solar panels, and dew collectors. Reduce your ecological footprint and invest in a living roof that gives your home a cheerful and colorful feel. Inside, choose to install beautiful new furniture (made sustainably, of course) or recycle someone else's rubbish into beautiful objects!
Make or break objects
Speaking of leveraging and converting things, why don't you try becoming a manufacturer? As you walk around town, pay attention to see if you see any collectibles and materials for your next project. Brave Sims can try diving into containers for resources such as dyes, components, and leftovers, as long as they don't mind the smell. Join the guild of self-employed manufacturers for mail and online orders of candles, carbonated drinks, reused items, and more! Or try encouraging your neighbors to vote for a community manufacturing space where you can manufacture together.
Make yourself heard
Unused community spaces literally become landfills. Involve your neighbors in deciding how to use them. To get a manufacturing space, you're going to need supports. Would you prefer a shared planting space with vertical gardens? Vote for it! Every week you can vote with your new community for a plan of action for the neighborhood. Transform the shared plot, promote the performing arts, propose a weekly exercise routine, demand a reuse initiative or explore the many alternative options on the board. Just keep in mind that you could end up carrying a paper bag on your head if things go wrong...
To activate this code, please check How to redeem on Origin.
- Operating System: 64 Bit Required. Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+ or equivalent (For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.0 GHz AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-62 or equivalent)
- Memory: At least 4 GB RAM
- Storage: At least 15 GB of free space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games
- Graphics: 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 3.0. Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better, Intel GMA X4500 or better
- DirectX: DirectX 9.0, 10 and 11 Compatible
- Online Requirements: Internet connection required for product activation.
- Operating System: 64 Bit Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or faster, AMD Athlon X4
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 18 GB of Hard Drive space
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 650 or better
The product has no reviews yet.