100% SAFE & SECURE
Windows 11 Home Retail Key
- Platform Microsoft
- Region Worldwide
- Availability In Stock
- Delivery Digital Download via Email
Windows 11 Home retail key. Digital delivery via email.
Windows 11 is the next client operating system, and includes features that organizations should know. Windows 11 is built on the same foundation as Windows 10. If you use Windows 10, then Windows 11 is a natural transition and update to what you know, and what you're familiar with.
It offers innovations focused on enhancing end-user productivity, and is designed to support today's hybrid work environment.
Your investments in update and device management are carried forward. For example, many of the same apps and tools can be used in Windows 11. Many of the same security settings and policies can be applied to Windows 11 devices, including PCs. You can use Windows Autopilot with a zero touch deployment to enroll your Windows devices in Microsoft Endpoint Manager. You can also use newer features, such as Azure Virtual Desktop and Windows 365 on your Windows 11 devices.
- Processor: 64-bit architecture at 1 GHz or faster; Intel: eight-generation or newer (details); AMD Ryzen 3 or better (details); Qualcomm Snapdragon 7c or higher (details)
- RAM: 4 GB or higher
- Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device
- System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
- Graphics card: Direct X12 or later capable; WDDM 2.0 driver or newer
- Display: High-def (720p) display, larger than 9” diagonal in size, 8 bits per color channel (or better)
- Internet connection/MSA: Windows 11 Home edition requires internet connectivity and a Microsoft Account (MSA) to complete device setup on first use. Switching out of Windows 11 Home in S mode likewise requires internet connectivity. For all Windows 11 editions, internet access is needed for updates, and to download and use certain features. An MSA is required for some features as well.
The product has no reviews yet.