Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin offers both RPG and Monster Hunter fans a unique new experience with a rich storyline featuring charming characters, challenging quests and friendly encounters with familiar monsters from the Monster Hunter series. Assuming the role of a young Monster Rider who can use a Kinship Stone to form strong bonds with monsters, players can gain experience and improve their skills to form deeper connections with these wonderful creatures. When ready, players can embark on memorable adventures filled with dramatic events and heartwarming friendships as the epic tale unfolds.
A new adventure awaits you in this second installment of the turn-based RPG series set in the world of Monster Hunter! Become a Rider and form bonds with friendly monsters known as Monsties to fight alongside them as you take part in an epic story.
You play as the grandson of Red, a legendary Rider. The story begins with a fateful encounter with Ena, a Wyverian girl who has been entrusted with an egg with the potential to hatch into a legendary Rathalos which could wreak havoc if awakened to its destructive power.
Embark on a journey which will test the bonds of friendship in a changing world, and discover the truth behind the legends of old.
2. On the lower-left corner, click on Click + ADD A GAME, then select Activate a Product on Steam...
3. A Product Activation window will pop up, just click Next.
4. Read the Agreement, and click I Agree
5. Enter the Steam game code and hit Next.
6. Click Finish.
At this point, you can choose to download/install the game on your PC now or do it at a later time. You will find your game in your Steam Library.
1. Go to Activate a Product on Steam, make sure you are already logged in to your Steam account.
2. Enter your Steam product code on the space provided, tick the I agree box, then click Continue.
3. The game will now be added to your Steam Library.
Join the EF Army for exclusive member benefits