Windows 10 OEM
The instructions below is applicable to the ff. products only:
This Windows version can be ONLY used for 1-time installation on 1 PC only and is NOT transferable. It CANNOT be used to upgrade from an older version of Windows, you MUST use the Retail versions (1pc or 5pc). Lastly, it can only activate on the brand new installed OS, suitable for building PC.
1. Download Windows media creation tool https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
2. Run the media creation tool
- Create installation media for another PC
- Select preferred language
- Select Edition: Windows 10 (it includes both, Pro and Home)
- Select architecture (64-bit or 32-bit)
- Select the media you want to create (USB flash drive or ISO file to create a DVD)
3. Perform a clean installation
- Boot from the USB flash drive or the DVD, then choose an operating system to start.
- Select your language, time, and keyboard preferences
- Enter the 25-digit product key
- Installation type: Custom: Install Windows only (advanced)
- Remove all partitions (this deletes all your data!) and create a new one to install Windows
From this point on, just follow the rest of the instructions. Once you complete the steps, the setup will install a fresh copy of Windows 10 on your computer.
NOTE: You can find additional support for Windows here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows