This error indicates that there's an issue with access rights and it can occur if the Software Protection Service is stopped or damaged.
To resolve this, we highly recommend you do the following methods to troubleshoot this issue:
1. Press Windows logo key + R, type services.msc
2. Search for Software Protection. Check the current status of the service. If you want to make changes, you can do it by opening it.
3. Go to the General tab. You can Start or Stop the Startup type of the Software Protection services from the general tab.
The DISM may help you to fix some Windows corruption errors. To do so, follow these steps:
1. Right-click the Start Menu and select Command Prompt (Run as Administrator).
2. Run this command: DISM.EXE /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
System File Checker is a Windows utility that allows users to scan for corruption in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. To run this, please refer to http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833/en-us.
However, if the above solution does not work or you do not wish to do the solution above, please contact our Customer Support Team via Support Tickets on your EF Dashboard so we can check if you are eligible for a refund or replacement.
To assist you better, please include the details below:
1. Order ID
2. Screenshot of the pop-up/error message
3. Additional information (if any)