100% SAFE & SECURE
The Sims 4 City Living PC
- Platform PC
- Region EU/UK
- Availability Out of Stock
- Delivery Digital Download via Email
City Living your Sims can experience the joys and challenges of sharing close quarters with other Sims. Work your way up from a starter unit to a penthouse as your Sims launch new metropolitan careers!
Explore the bustling city of San Myshuno. This densely populated city has enough unique neighborhoods to give your Sims plenty to explore. Get creative in the Arts Quarter or sing your heart out at the Karaoke Bar in the Fashion District. Head over to the Spice Market to shoot some hoops, or invite a few friends over to play video games after a long day at the office in Uptown.
Discover lively cultural festivals. Festivals are great opportunities to enrich your Sims. Let them watch street performers, enter competitions and meet a wide variety of folks from every walk of life. Check out the Curry Challenge at the Spice Festival or light fireworks with a hot date at the Romance Festival.
Live in apartments and get closer with your neighbors. Lots of new neighbors mean all kinds of opportunities for relationships, both good and bad. Your Sims might make a new best friend or fall in love, then debate giving them a key to their place. And what about those noisy neighbors and their late-night dance parties? You'll need to decide how to handle them - if you can't beat them, maybe you should join them.
Work your way up from starter apartment to penthouse. Choosing the right apartment for your Sims can be a challenge. You'll need to balance the charm of your first starter unit with possible setbacks, like cockroaches, leaky pipes or electrical problems. Help your Sims work their way up to living in a Skyscraper Penthouse, with panoramic views and even a Talking Toilet!
Embark on new, metropolitan careers. There are all kinds of new opportunities in the city so make sure your Sims take advantage of them. As a Politician, your Sims can make dramatic speeches while fighting for a good cause. Maybe they'd prefer a more refined career as a Food or Art Critic. Or they could inspire the masses working in Social Media.
To activate this code, please check How to redeem on Origin.
- Operating System: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8 or Windows 8.1
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+ or equivalent (For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.0 GHz AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-62 or equivalent)
- Memory: At least 2 GB RAM
- Hard disk: At least 9 GB of free space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games
- Display: 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 3.0. Supported
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better, Intel GMA X4500 or better
- DirectX: DirectX 9.0,10 and 11 Compatible
- Online Requirements: Internet connection required for product activation.
- Operating System: 64 Bit Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or faster, AMD Athlon X4
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Hard disk: 18 GB of Hard Drive space
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 650 or better
The product has no reviews yet.